CALL: Post-doc researcher in the field of minority rights & European Union
The Institute for Minority Rights at the European Academy of Bozen/Bolzano is looking for a Researcher (post-doc) in the field of European Union Law and Politics & Minority Rights.
- EU law and politics
- Minority rights and diversity governance in the EU
- European integration and minority regions
Qualifications and skills:
- PhD in law and/or political science;
- Experience with externally funded projects;
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Fluency in German or Italian is preferred.
- Conduct high-quality research in the indicated area of specialisation;
- Complement and further develop the Institute’s research activities;
- Disseminate research results in conferences and publications;
- Strengthen the Institute’s international network;
- Prepare and manage externally funded projects;
- Contribute to the Institute’s training and consulting activities.
This is a full-time position with a 24-month contract. Planned start date: 4. August 2014. Salary ranges from 27,000 to 35,000 euros per year before taxes and according to experience.
The Institute for Minority Rights is a department of the European Academy of Bozen/Bolzano (http://www.eurac.edu), an independent multidisciplinary research center established in 1992.
The Institute for Minority Rights (http://www.eurac.edu/en/research/institutes/imr) carries out basic and applied research on the protection of minorities as well as the management of cultural diversity. The strategic orientation of our research relates to issues of cohesion and governance in pluri-ethnic societies.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application including
within 30 May 2014 by e-mail only to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach the following consent to your personal record, in accordance to the data security decree 196/2003 about personal data handling: ‘I authorize EURAC to use my personal data in accordance to decree 196/2003.’ We inform you that we will not be allowed to consider any application without this compliancy declaration.
For further information please contact: email@example.com.